Something that really fascinates me is the question: "What's the best way to learn a language?"
With many different types of learners and learning styles, I'm curious as to what works best for different people. Here are some common methods of learning a language:
- Watching and listening to different types of media (films, TV, music, radio, news).
- Reading articles, the news, blogs etc.
- Using textbooks to learn grammar rules.
- Online language courses and apps.
- Using a dictionary to learn new vocabulary every day.
- Dictation and repetition.
- Total immersion.
What do you think? Do you consider yourself more of a visual learner, auditory learner or kinaesthetic learner? Do you prefer having someone explain in your own language or total immersion? Please leave your answer in the comments!