Into my teaching life, i generally hear this problem from many students that they are struggling. And, i picked this topic to discuss and to make it clear as a weekly topic on Cafetalk.
I want to start with a direct question:
Is it hard for you to get motivated to study?
Let’s face it…Time is ticking as usual..Actually, like a normal day for any person.
But your exams are coming closer. You have a rising sense of panic, but you don’t know where to begin. The more you panic, the harder it is to get to work.
If this is the situation you are in, keep reading.
In this article, I’m going to explain 23 proven strategies that successful students use to motivate themselves to study.
Get ready to say goodbye to procrastination!
Here is number one!
1. Discover why you procrastinate
Procrastination is a complex problem that can have many different causes.
Here are some of the most common:
- You’ve convinced yourself that your homework is beyond your abilities
- Putting off your homework is a way of rebelling against your parents or teachers
- You’ve decided the topic is boring
- You’re waiting for the “perfect” time to start
- The task has become so overwhelming that you don’t know where to start
Understanding why you procrastinate is a key first step to getting motivated.
Spend some time reflecting on what makes you procrastinate. This will enable you to identify which of the following tips will help you the most.
///Let's meet next week for the rest of solutions! Good luck on your study!///