Competent or fluent?
Answering a few questions about the B1 level: For beginners who have no previous knowledge of the language. By the end of the term (10 weeks), students will be able to communicate in and understand the language for a number of practical everyday situations.
Beginners 1st term
- To be able to introduce yourself
- To be able to talk about your family
- To be able to book a hotel room
Beginners 2nd term
- To be able to find a pen friend
- To be able to describe your work and interests
- To be able to ask for and be able to give directions and locations
Beginners 3rd Term
- To be able to learn about food
- To be able to organise a party
- To be able to organise a company meal