Audrey オードリー's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Jun 20, 2018
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 24 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Jun 6, 2018 Cantonese conversations -You have a new coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: New students Code: adba2ace Discount Rate: 40% For Lesson...
- May 24, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Let's speak English for Free! - ============================ Coupon Name: Let's speak English for Free! (New Students Only) Code: 9...
- May 17, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Beginners Welcome - ============================ Coupon Name: Beginners Welcome (New Students Only) Code: a0c7f669 Disc...
- May 17, 2018 You have a new coupon! - 30% Off! Victoria Day Celebration - ============================ Coupon Name: Victoria Day Celebration Code: 665bdc62 Discount Rate: 30...
- Apr 4, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Spring is coming! - ============================ Coupon Name: Spring is coming! (New Students Only) Code: 944b4508 Disc...
Hi, my name is Audrey. I live in Toronto. I came from Hong Kong nearly 20 years ago. I am married with 3 kids. My husband is Japanese.
My hobbies are reading, travelling, and studying Japanese, and anything that has to do with fitness and health.
I am studying Japanese through Cafetalk right now. I passed JLPT 5 with distinction and am working on JLPT 4.
Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Western Ontario (Canada)
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
Can Fit Pro (personal training certification)
Experience in English Tutoring
I have 1 year experience teaching English as a Second Language in a high school (Grades 8-11) in Hong Kong.
Even though I was born in Hong Kong, I have been speaking English all my life, so I am fluent in the language. As a non-native, I understand the challenges that students are going through.
About my English classes
Students can improve their spoken English through casual conversations with me. Topics are flexible. I will correct your mistakes. A lot of times, beginners and intermediate students follow the textbook conversation style. Unfortunately, people don't really talk that way. I can help your English sound more natural and smooth.
Experience in Nutrition and Wellness
I have 10 years experience working in a weight loss center, health supplement store and fitness center.
My specialty in Nutrition and Wellness
1. Weight loss through proper eating – Diet doesn’t mean “not eating anything”, and you don’t have to suffer from hunger and feel miserable. We are going to work together on a diet plan that works for you. Weight loss is a difficult journey and I will be with you every step of the way.
2 General health – stress, anxiety, depression
How I can help you
I specialize in helping people lose weight through exercise and nutrition. I am also very good in helping my clients do menu planning, so they know exactly what they should be eating and what they shouldn’t.
Through the use of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and positive lifestyle changes, health problems such as PMS, menopause, stress, anxiety and depression can be treated.
Classes in nutrition and wellness will be conducted in English. Lecture notes in Japanese for "Eating and Emotions, Stress and Anxiety" will be provided upon request.
Casual, flexible and fun!一緒に頑張りましょう!
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 12hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons by this tutor
- All Lessons
- Health & Fitness
Feedback from students (79)
***ami1964先生とは初めてのレッスンでしたので緊張しましたが、笑顔で優しく、辛抱強くお付き合いしてくださいました。 言いあぐねてどうしてもわからずに言うと、日本語でちょこっとテキストを入力してくれました。 近いうちにまたお願いしようと思っています。 cafetalk lessen は２回目ですが、なるべく日を開けずに話すことが大切ですね。Everyday English 15 min 15 600May 31, 2018
***lyLo老師非常的貼心而且很專業, 課前會評估學生的英文程度, 上課時會給教材, 推薦!!Easy English for Beginners 30 1,200May 29, 2018
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Natural Nutrition Course Completed
Bachelor of Arts
Less than 4 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|
View: 76 | Jun 11, 2018
Why our kids are ruder than we were
Kids these days are ruder than when we were kids.Years ago, when I was a child, we addressed our pa...
View: 73 | May 28, 2018
Do you hear Yanny or Laurel?
There is a debate over an audio clip that has gone viral. Some people hear Yanny an...
View: 128 | May 10, 2018
Fun, funny and not funny
I have come across some students who misuse the word "funny". From the students' point of vie...
View: 170 | Apr 30, 2018
#Torontostrong - Toronto will move forward
Thousands of people attended the vigil that was held yesterday at Mel Lastman Square, to mourn th...
View: 212 | Apr 14, 2018
Ice storm this weekend!
Environment Canada warns residents in southern Ontario of a “potentially historic ice storm&r...
View: 254 | Apr 4, 2018 | 3
Facebook - Breach of Privacy
After 8 years of using Facebook, I am finally done with it! According to the local Toronto news CP...
View: 296 | Mar 3, 2018
Beware of what you say on social media
Social media is a powerful tool for brands of all types. It helps them connect, engage, and establi...
View: 383 | Feb 16, 2018
I have completed 100 lessons on Cafetalk!
I am very excited to announce that I have completed 100 lessons on Cafetalk. It is a mileston...
View: 326 | Feb 15, 2018 | 2
My favourite author - James Patterson
James Patterson is a famous American author. Some of his books are co-written with other auth...
View: 360 | Feb 11, 2018
The 5 most common interview questions and how to answer them
Wouldn’t it be great if you knew exactly what potential employers were going to ask you in a ...
View: 325 | Feb 7, 2018
Spaghetti that is not really spaghetti
Hi everyone, I found this super healthy recipe that I would like to share. It's a vegetarian...
View: 317 | Feb 7, 2018
Do I use who or whom?
Of all the parts of speech, pronouns probably cause the most trouble. Do I use who or who...