Audrey オードリー's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Oct 23, 2018
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 24 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Oct 20, 2018 You have a new coupon! - 新しいクーポンを発行しました - Free counseling 15 min for New students - ============================ Coupon Name: 新しいクーポンを発行しました - Free counseling 15 min for New students ...
- Oct 16, 2018 New students - Beginner - You have a new coupon - 50% off! - ============================ Coupon Name: New students - Beginners (New Students Only) Code: 61d0ca...
- Oct 16, 2018 You have a new coupon - 50% off - Happy Halloween! - ============================ Coupon Name: Halloween is coming! (New Students Only) Code: e710e0ae D...
- Oct 10, 2018 NEW lesson - Listening Practice for Beginners - Eiken 4-5 levels - Hi everyone, I have just added a new lesson for beginners. It is designed to help you practi...
- Oct 2, 2018 You have a new coupon! - New students 30% off - ============================ Coupon Name: New students 30% off (New Students Only) Code: aca85d18 D...
Hi, my name is Audrey. I live in Toronto. I am married with 3 kids. My husband is Japanese.
My hobbies are reading, traveling, and studying Japanese, and anything that has to do with fitness and health.
I am studying Japanese through Cafetalk right now. I passed JLPT 5 with distinction and am working on JLPT 4.
Bachelor of Arts Degree from University of Western Ontario (Canada)
Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
Can Fit Pro (personal training certification)
About My English Lessons
Learn by doing
Children are the best English learners in the world. Children learn to speak without textbooks, vocabulary lists, or grammar rules.
Memorizing rules and grammar is good for beginners, but once you have learned basic grammar and built vocabulary, you need to practice speaking to get to the next level. That’s the only way you can be fluent in English. Learning to speak English is like learning to ride a bike, you don’t learn how to ride a bike by watching videos of how to ride a bike or reading a book about the parts of a bike, you learn by doing it. Learning English is the same way.
I will not correct you everytime you make a mistake. Continuous corrections does not help you learn English. You will lose confidence and you will not learn anything. Instead, I will pause the conversation from time to time and point out areas you should improve, i.e. pronounciations and grammar mistakes, better vocabulary. This will maximize your speaking time and give you confidence.
I will ask you questions and lead the conversation in a way that you will speak at least 75% of the time.
In our first lesson, I will ask you what topics you would like to talk about. Examples are hobbies, travel, sports, technology, health and fitness, etc.
Experience in Nutrition and Wellness
My specialty in Nutrition and Wellness
1. Weight loss through proper eating – Diet doesn’t mean “not eating anything”, and you don’t have to suffer from hunger and feel miserable. We are going to work together on a diet plan that works for you. Weight loss is a difficult journey and I will be with you every step of the way.
2. General health – stress, anxiety, depression
How I can help you
I specialize in helping people lose weight through exercise and nutrition. I am also very good at helping my clients do menu planning, so they know exactly what they should be eating and what they shouldn’t.
Through the use of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and positive lifestyle changes, health problems such as PMS, menopause, stress, anxiety and depression can be treated.
Classes in nutrition and wellness will be conducted in English. Lecture notes in Japanese for "Eating and Emotions, Stress and Anxiety" will be provided upon request.
My Teaching style
Casual, flexible and fun!
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 12hours before lesson start time.→ 50% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
All lessons by this tutor
- All Lessons
- Health & Fitness
Feedback from students (117)
***dow0712読むことができますが聞きにくいので、レッスンを受けられることが嬉しいです。図を見ながら先生からの情報を聞くという訓練が良いと思います。これからもよろしくお願いします。いつかうまく聞くようになりたいです。 I think this lesson is very good for me. Think you very much,
***dow0712Thank you for your help. The class is very good. 今日はありがとうございます。英語が上手になりたいから、また、今度お願いします。Counseling 15 min 15 500Oct 8, 2018
***a06老师人很好，上课很轻松愉快，中文日文支持学习提问，感觉很赞。Counseling 15 min 15 500Sep 29, 2018
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Natural Nutrition Course Completed
Bachelor of Arts
Less than 4 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|
View: 39 | Oct 16, 2018
Marijuana will be legal in Canada tomorrow (Oct 17)
I am concerned about the legalisation of marijuana in Canada. Starting October 17, anyone ove...
View: 111 | Oct 10, 2018
Free online English test for English students
I found a website which may be useful for students who are planning to take international English e...
View: 67 | Oct 5, 2018
October is my most favourite month of the year. The weather is getting cooler, the leaves are...
View: 76 | Sep 14, 2018 | 1
What is that stinking smell?
A rare Indonesian plant that only blooms once a decade is stinking up the Toronto Zoo. Th...
View: 84 | Sep 10, 2018
airconditioner - an appliance that cools down the air in a room. avalanche - a dangerous slid...
View: 111 | Sep 4, 2018
Back to school - Tips for parents
Say goodbye to lazy summer. School is starting this week. In Canada, school started on ...
View: 212 | Jul 22, 2018
Foods for healthy, glowing skin
We use different skin care products to maintain or improve the condition of our skin. We wash...
View: 268 | Jul 20, 2018
A relaxing holiday by the lake
I am back from a relaxing three day holiday, feeling invigorated and exhausted at the same time. M...
View: 229 | Jul 11, 2018
Natural Disasters 2018
Natural disasters around the world are occurring at an alarming rate in 2018. Every fe...
View: 149 | Jul 10, 2018
I have completed 250 lessons!
Dear students, I am happy to announce that I have completed 250 lessons. Co...
View: 280 | Jul 3, 2018
Using Double Negatives in English - Dos and don'ts
You may have read in your textbooks that double negatives should be avoided, and there is a good re...
View: 202 | Jul 1, 2018
Happy Canada Day!
"No matter where we are, as Canadians, we celebrate Canada and the people who have built the countr...