Tara.S's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Jul 24, 2019
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 12 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Jul 18, 2019 I'm back! - Hello Students!I am finally settled into my new home in Texas! I am slowly starting to open up some...
- May 10, 2019 Proofreading lessons and journal practice - Hello Students!I will be taking a month break from my skype lesson while I move but I will still be...
- May 8, 2019 Moving! Taking a month break! - Hello Students!I am sending you all this message because as you know I will be moving at the end of...
I have been teaching on Cafetalk for over a year now and enjoy meeting new students and helping them learn English!
I few things about me:
1. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I have been all around Asia and hope to explore Europe and South America in the future!
2. I have a sweet miniature longhair dachshund I adopted while in Japan, his name is Ouji :)
3. I have a love for pizza and baked goods. I am always in the kitchen baking cookies, bread...anything sweet I can create!
4. I recently became a mother of sweet baby girl named Lilah!
** To all mothers/father--babies and children are welcome in my lesson. I am a stay at home mother so sometimes my baby likes to join my lessons also!
I am very easy going and laid back. My lessons vary on each individual person and I cater to each person’s wants and needs.
My teaching style varies from person to person and even on subjects. Everyone learn things in different ways. I like to teach the best way for each individual to understand. I am a visual person so I like to write everything down that I learn so that I can go back and read over what was taught to me.
I look forward to meeting you!
Recommended by Eva B
I’ve been teaching lessons together with Tara recently, and I wanted to take the chance to recommend her, since she is such a great tutor to work with! She easily adapts to any student’s level, works with the student to correct his or her grammar, and on top of that is super friendly and fun to talk to. Since she has 3 years of experience teaching in Japan, she knows a lot of common mistakes and cultural points for Japanese students. Enjoy your classes with her!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
All lessons by this tutor
Feedback from students (231)
***kaAlways very helpful :)proofreading up to 300 words 0 500Jun 29, 2019
|Spanish||Just a few words|
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Less than 6 hours
|Last Login: 3 days ago|