Tara.S's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Jun 19, 2018
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 12 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Jun 13, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Cafetalk day! 19% off coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: Cafetalk day! 19% off coupon! Code: e88c275f Discount Rat...
- May 31, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Sweet Summertime Coupon - ============================ Coupon Name: Sweet Summertime Coupon Code: 2abd7b7f Discount Rate: 15%...
Hello my name is Tara and I have been teaching English for over five years! I taught English in the Tokyo, Japan area for three years. I have worked with kids, young adults, and senior and I have taught in both private and group settings.
I have been teaching on Cafetalk for over a year now and enjoy meeting new students and helping them learn English!
I few things about me:
1. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I have been all around Asia and hope to explore Europe and South America in the future!
2. I have a sweet miniature longhair dachshund I adopted while in Japan, his name is Ouji :)
3. I have a love for pizza and baked goods. I am always in the kitchen baking cookies, bread...anything sweet I can create!
4. I recently became a mother of sweet baby girl named Lilah!
** To all mothers/father--babies and children are welcome in my lesson. I am a stay at home mother so sometimes my baby likes to join my lessons also!
I am very easy going and laid back. My lessons vary on each individual person and I cater to each person’s wants and needs.
My teaching style varies from person to person and even on subjects. Everyone learn things in different ways. I like to teach the best way for each individual to understand. I am a visual person so I like to write everything down that I learn so that I can go back and read over what was taught to me.
I look forward to meeting you!
Recommended by Eva B
I’ve been teaching lessons together with Tara recently, and I wanted to take the chance to recommend her, since she is such a great tutor to work with! She easily adapts to any student’s level, works with the student to correct his or her grammar, and on top of that is super friendly and fun to talk to. Since she has 3 years of experience teaching in Japan, she knows a lot of common mistakes and cultural points for Japanese students. Enjoy your classes with her!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
All lessons by this tutor
Feedback from students (92)
***a98Thank you for teaching me English! I am really enjoyed your lesson. I think It is very fun to speak English. I want to learn English with you. I going to take 15minutes lesson ×15times. Because I think I should practice conversation many many times. Thank you!casual conversation 30 1,200Jun 14, 2018
***bonCongratulations on your 1000 Cafetalk lessons!casual conversation 30 1,200Jun 11, 2018
***ekoThank you so much, really amazing teacher.Quick conversation 15 minutes! 15 500May 26, 2018
***kaTara's lessons are always helpful! Usually, I prepare some questions before our lessons, and she patiently answers all of them. That being said, I enjoy talking with her even if I don't have anything that needed to be clarified. I appreciate all her help:) 毎回、文法の説明からニュアンスの違いまで、かなりランダムに色々な質問させて頂いていますが、Tara先生はいつも気持ち良く答えて下さいます。純粋に会話を楽しむにも、話しやすく良い先生です！casual conversation 30 1,200May 24, 2018
***oya_fTara先生のレッスンは初めてでしたが、話題を色々降ってくださって とても話しやすかったです。 暫く英語を離れていたので次回のレッスンはidiomを教えてくださるように お願いしました。English Conversation 50 1,800May 14, 2018
|Spanish||Just a few words|
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Less than 4 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|