Tara.S's Tutor Profile
Next Available Slot
Feb 24, 2019
Go to Lesson List ↓
This tutor usually accepts requests up to 12 hours before the desired lesson time
Feedback for this tutor
- Feb 9, 2019 You have a new coupon! - two day coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: two day coupon! Code: 441a1fdc Discount Rate: 15% For Le...
- Jan 25, 2019 You have a new coupon! - It's my birthday!! Coupon time! - ============================ Coupon Name: It's my birthday!! Coupon time! Code: 2303560b Discount ...
- Jan 17, 2019 You have a new coupon! - Weekend Coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: Weekend Coupon! Code: 352ac49d Discount Rate: 15% For Les...
- Dec 23, 2018 You have a new coupon! - New Years extra hours and coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: New Years extra hours and coupon! Code: 54fc8d15 Discount...
- Dec 15, 2018 You have a new coupon! - Cafetalk Day Coupon! - ============================ Coupon Name: Cafetalk Day Coupon! Code: fec2d94d Discount Rate: 10% F...
I have been teaching on Cafetalk for over a year now and enjoy meeting new students and helping them learn English!
I few things about me:
1. I love traveling and learning new cultures. I have been all around Asia and hope to explore Europe and South America in the future!
2. I have a sweet miniature longhair dachshund I adopted while in Japan, his name is Ouji :)
3. I have a love for pizza and baked goods. I am always in the kitchen baking cookies, bread...anything sweet I can create!
4. I recently became a mother of sweet baby girl named Lilah!
** To all mothers/father--babies and children are welcome in my lesson. I am a stay at home mother so sometimes my baby likes to join my lessons also!
I am very easy going and laid back. My lessons vary on each individual person and I cater to each person’s wants and needs.
My teaching style varies from person to person and even on subjects. Everyone learn things in different ways. I like to teach the best way for each individual to understand. I am a visual person so I like to write everything down that I learn so that I can go back and read over what was taught to me.
I look forward to meeting you!
Recommended by Eva B
I’ve been teaching lessons together with Tara recently, and I wanted to take the chance to recommend her, since she is such a great tutor to work with! She easily adapts to any student’s level, works with the student to correct his or her grammar, and on top of that is super friendly and fun to talk to. Since she has 3 years of experience teaching in Japan, she knows a lot of common mistakes and cultural points for Japanese students. Enjoy your classes with her!
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancelation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
All lessons by this tutor
Feedback from students (204)
***urimix小さなお子さんがいて共通の話題が多く、楽しく話せました。やさしい雰囲気で、緊張せずにレッスンを受けられました。上手く言えなかった表現をチャットで残してくれるので復習に役立っています。English Conversation 50 1,800Feb 19, 2019
***i-w笑顔が素敵な先生で話しやすいです。つたない英語でも意味をくみとってくださるので気軽におしゃべりする感覚でまたレッスンをとってみたいです♪Coffee and chat 25 1,000Feb 19, 2019
***a98Thank you for lesson! It was fun that we talked my new job, and read new sentence. It was interesting that sleeping related to improve language skills. I will read it again by next lesson. See you again!Quick conversation 15 minutes! 15 500Feb 16, 2019
***uko_KateThank you so much. I had a good time. I could not make correct and long sentences, but she is so kind and patient. She uses "chat box", it's so useful for me.Quick conversation 15 minutes! 15 500Feb 14, 2019
***aragi35毎回楽しくてあっという間に時間が過ぎてしまいます。レッスンで話したことを丁寧にフィードバックして下さるので勉強になります。Quick conversation 15 minutes! 15 500Feb 13, 2019
|Spanish||Just a few words|
|Japanese||Just a few words|
Less than 6 hours
|Last Login: Less than a day|