Hello, my name is Hyunji.
I am a tutor at Cafetalk and live in Busan, Korea.
- Studied and worked in Osaka for 7 years
- Graduated from Osaka National University
- Worked at an American company in Osaka
- Came back to Korea and currently work as a Japanese translator
- JLPT N1 scored 180
- Our family moved to Tianjin, China as my father became a resident employee in China
- Can speak Chinese as a daily conversation (New HSK Level 6)
- I worked at a Korean language school when I was in college
- I worked at SAMSUNG in China for 4 months
- Had several one-to-one Korean lesson
- Worked as a Japanese teacher at a Japanese academy in Korea (had a class for JLPT N1, N2 and EJU)
- Had several one-to-one Japanese lesson
- Has 10 years of experices in Korean-Japanese translation
- Was a translator for the Ministry of Culture and Science, international organization, JASSO and major companies
- Was the official translator at a comapny for 4 years
- Can take business translation
I'm doing my own business and work at home almost everyday.
Schedule will be changed frequently because of frequent business trips.
Thank you for your understanding.
Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/hyunji_summer