20min 900 Points
Speaking regularly is the perfect way to improve or keep your language skills. If you are not one of those lucky people to actually live in the country and speak German all the time this Online Course is a good way to practice and understand native speaking.
Also, every language test does include a speaking section. So, better be prepared and work directly towards your goals.
In this course you will learn:
1) How to hold a conversation for more than 10 minutes.
2) Describe pictures, short clips or graphs.
3) Discuss a chosen topic and argument to make your point.
4) Give a presentation
5) Ask and answer questions, understand your partner's answer
* This tutor is currently on leave or vacation. Lesson requests can be made after Jul 1, 2019 08:00
Hi all, my name is Nina, I am 28 and from Austria. After having lived for 8 years in Italy (Naples and Rome) I have now come back to my home country to live with my family. I have studied English f...
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.