*I do not provide feedback for this lesson (including trials); students who would like feedback should purchase it separately.*
This is a kid-friendly version of my class "Learn English Through Describing Pictures". We will use colourful and cute pictures (along with the occasional real life photo) to help your child improve their descriptive vocabulary.
Rather than focusing on lengthy descriptions like my "Learn English Through Describing Pictures lesson", in this lesson we will focus more on:
- Identifying nouns (ie. doctor, table, chair, mother, baby, bed)
- Identifying verbs (ie. eating, talking, smiling, drinking, walking, standing)
- Identifying comparatives and superlatives (ie. taller, shorter, older, biggest, smallest, youngest)
- Identifying prepositions (ie. in, on, behind, between, at)
- Putting everything together to make short sentences!
*I will post the photos on the whiteboard and make notes beside it during the lesson. This lesson is most suitable for children who are able to read.*
I have prepared over 50 pictures. Some sample pictures include:
- Playing in the playground
- Eating with the family
- Walking in the park
- Taking out a book at the library
- Sports (basketball, baseball, tennis)
- And more!
* This tutor is currently on leave or vacation. Lesson requests can be made after Aug 22, 2018 12:00
Hello everyone! My name is Rhys and I am from Canada. Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile! A little bit about me...I was born and raised in a small city about an hour aw...
Improve your spoken English through simple dialogues
Improve your descriptive abilities!
Shorter version of any 50 minute class (No feedback)
Learn English through stories, songs and colours!
Learn through fun and interesting stories!
Break out of your English shell and learn some phrasal verbs!
Brush up your grammar with the popular "Grammar in Use" series from C...
Have you ever wanted to learn chess or brush up your skills?
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.