Quick Improvement (90 mins)
90min 5,000 Points
The perfect lesson to quickly improve your speaking, reading, pronunciation & vocabulary range whilst helping you to quickly speed up your english thought process. This lesson is a mixture of: - free conversation practice to improve speaking &
This is an orignal lesson that I have designed specifically to help my students to quickly improve all aspects of their English.
This lesson is a mixture of:
- free conversation practice to improve speaking & listening skills
- reading comprehension & pronunciation
- 10 new phrasal verbs to improve your informal vocabulary knowledge
- grammar practice & review (definite & indefinite articles, prepositions etc)
- picture description (to improve sentence structure and expressing yourself clearly and correctly in English)
I hope to be able to help you to quickly improve your English soon.
This tutor's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• Less than 24hours before lesson start time.→ 100% of price charged.
• No-Show→ 100% of price charged.
Hello! I am a CELTA qualified and experienced English teacher (more than 10years) who graduated from University with a BA in English Literature & Creative Writing. I am a native speaker of Brit...
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***ngesmile3I feel fulfilled everytime I took Michael’s lesson. He would keep asking me questions to let me speak as much as I can and also discuss some rec… moreMay 5, 2020
***How wonderful your lesson was! I didn't even feel tired after a 90-minute lesson, which made me surprised. I think this lesson is helpful to improve … moreJun 16, 2019
***Thank you for your wonderful lesson! It was fun and helpful to improve my English skills.Jun 2, 2019
***kyIt was a wonderful lesson , so useful.Michael-sensei structure the lesson as far as match me well. Also he accept my request . Thank you . KimikoJan 26, 2019
***kyI enjoyed so much as always. He , Michael-sensei gives me an article which is so intersting for the reading practice, it's so useful to increace my … moreDec 26, 2018