Dear Cafetalk Community,
This lesson provides proofreading and correction services for any kind of English writing. No matter what the content or purpose is for your writing in English, I will be happy to provide my services.
- Proofread your English writing --> correct all grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- Suggest better ways --> to express certain phrases or sentences to make your writing sound more natural.
- Make your writing better overall --> I assure you that I can improve your English writing once I proofread your work.
- English Speech Contests
- journal/diary entries
- emails - work and personal
- office documents
- research/scholarly papers
- correspondence of any kind
- Eiken, TOEFL, and other exam preparation
- University and International School applications
This lesson has a 200-word limit for 700 points.
Please calculate the length of your writing accordingly. Or you can email me your writing and I can give you an estimate before I proofread your work. If you would like an estimate, please ask me in advance when you submit your lesson request.
[Prompt and efficient service:]
I will get your writing proofed and sent back to you within 48 hours (2 days maximum). If you need your writing back sooner, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your rush request. (I will accommodate your rush order as long as I don't have any other lessons and obligations that's already scheduled ahead of you.)
This lesson is conducted using asynchronous communication. We will communicate by email via the Cafetalk website. There is no Skype session. You can send your writing with your "Lesson Request," and I will respond with a confirmation of receipt.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I look forward to being of service to help you improve your English writing skills. Why not check your English to see if your writing is grammatically correct and make it be better? Thank you for reading the description of this lesson. I appreciate your time and consideration. See you soon!
(Patricia Ayame Thomson)