40min 2,000 Points
This is a 40-minute guided reading session for adult learners to practice reading aloud. Work on your pronunciation, fluency, intonation and also improve understanding longer sentences and phrases that you will come across when you read.
The type of reading material I will give to you will depend on your proficiency which we will evaluate at the beginning of the lesson.
- practice reading aloud
- work on your pronunciation and fluency.
- review the meaning of phrases or expressions that are hard to understand and
- check your understanding of vocabulary.
Sometimes it can be hard to tackle long sentences on your own as a student. Learning them with a teacher can be quite beneficial.
Perfect for any adult learning level. Reading passages will be targeted and provided according to your learning level.
Note: These reading lessons are designed for adult learners.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
All lessons offered by this tutor
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***meriaDear Suja, thank you for your flexible lesson as I requested. Please let me express my appreciation for your kindness. See you soon.Jun 29, 2020
***meriaDear Suja, Thank you for your meaningful lesson. I will request next lesson tomorrow. and I just want to let you know that I'm addictive to take you… moreJun 25, 2020
***meriaThank you for your strong support. I love to take your every kinds of lessons. See you next week.Jun 19, 2020
***meriaDear Suja, Thank you for your meaningful lesson. I love your class. See you soon.Jun 11, 2020
***meriaDear Suja, I really love your sense of choosing topic for your reading lesson. I have been fascinating by your lesson. Thanks always. See you next … moreJun 4, 2020