As a coach and tutor, I would like to ask and talk with you before we start to study what you want to do such as materials etc.
- Use our time to get to know each other.
- Share the reasons why you started to study Japanese and the targets or goals which you would like to achieve. If possible, I would like to ask short-term and long-term goals which would benefit us to do effective lessons.
- Discuss ways or approaches in order to achieve your goals.
- Disscuss and decision how to use our lessons.
- Attention! : It depends on your topics regarding how much time we will complete our discussion. I often use two slots to complete the process.
If you feel that it seems to be a waste of time, please talk with me the reasons why you think so. Anyway, above bullet points are my ideal plans, if you have already clarify your goals and what you want to study during our lesson, please share your stories to me!
I look forward to talking with you!!!
I have been working as a consultant and certifed coach for more than 10 years in Japan, Tokyo.
My major was economics, labour economics.
I also love to teach and help students develop their Japanese skill.
【My Major Performance】
- Supported to consult and develop my student's CV (Japanese)
- Helped to apply for postgraduate programmes(Economics) in Japan (Japanese) － Research Plan, Interview
- Delivered feedback of disucussion about very specific field(Japanese).
• 课程开始时间的前24小时→ 随时可以取消预约。
• 课程开始时间的24小时内→ 讲师将有可能收取一定的取消费。
• No-Show（未出现于课堂中）→ 讲师将有可能收取一定的取消费。