Pack of 5 American English Discount Pack!
30min 4,800 Points (960 Points per lesson)
This is a 5-Lesson Pack for the price of 4! 1 Lesson Free! (Instead of 1,200 points for each 30-minute lesson, pay only 960 points per lesson!.) Total points for 5 Lesson = 6,000 (With the Value Discount Pack --> Only 4,800 points)
Lesson Pack Details
This "5 Lesson-Pack" includes quick English conversational practice during each of the 5 classes customized to your individual level. The fifth class is the final review of what we covered during the first four lessons. At the same time, I am a flexible tutor so I can organize the lessons according to what is most beneficial for you depending on your request.
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan until the age of 18-yrs-old. As a result, I am bilingual in both Japanese and English. I moved to the US to attend the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) and received a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Theatre Arts. I have lived in Los Angeles for most of my life. In addition, I also have a Master's degree in Library and Information Science (MLIS) from the San Jose State University (SJSU). I love teaching both adults and children!
Due to the fact that students have different goals in mind, I can customize the lesson to meet your individual goal. For example, perhaps you want to become more proficient with the English language for reasons such as travel, work, hobby, personal improvement, or to help your children with their homework. I am able to customize your lesson to meet the conversational skills necessary to reach your goal!
I am a patient, gentle and easy-going teacher so you can feel comfortable learning a new language. This is a great springboard to practice English conversation! I will provide feedback at the end of each lesson.
Please note that a refund is not possible once the first lesson has been completed.
Cafetalk's cancellation policy
• 'Unstarted' lesson packs(1) can be cancelled any time. Used Points will be completely refunded. If a 'started' lesson pack(2) is cancelled, you will be refunded 50% of the price of the remaining lessons provided that the lessons are unrequested, unconfirmed or not within 24 hours of their scheduled start times.
(2) A lesson pack with at least one confirmed request. (By confirming the date and time for the first lesson in the pack the tutor confirms the pack as a whole and coupons are automatically issued)
Cancelling individual requests in a pack
• If you wish to cancel a single lesson that belongs to a pack but not the whole pack, you can do so via the request page. In this case, the coupon used to book the lesson will either be refunded or collected, based on the following policy.
Before request is confirmed (fixed)
• Cancellation possible at any time without charge.
After request is confirmed (fixed)
• More than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ Cancellation is possible at any time.
• Less than 24 hours before lesson start time.→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
• No-Show→ The tutor may take a cancellation fee.
(Please check with the tutor for details.)
Hello! My name is Patricia Ayame Thomson but you can call me Lady Ayame. [Introduction:] ~ I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan until I was 18 yrs old. While in Japan, I was a campaign model f...
All lessons offered by this tutor
- All Lessons
※ Times are shown in Asia/Tokyo. They'll convert to your timezone when you log in.
***kosいつも要望に応じてくださる先生です＾＾先生は以前は英語でしかお話しされなかったのですが、ここ最近は日本語も交えるようになったようです。確かにあまり話せない子供に英語だけで話すのは苦労が要るとは思うのですが、英語だけの方が練習になったかなぁ～と思っております。あとAyame先生は真面目なので、次から次… moreFeb 7, 2020
***kos今日は娘とリーディングをしていただきました。娘のペースに合わせて忍耐強く対応していただき、ありがたかったです。時々、娘が正しく発音できない時、訂正がなされなかったのが気になりました。例えば、didをbibと呼んでいたように聞こえたのですが、Skypeを介すると、音声があまり明瞭に届かないのか、Goo… moreFeb 1, 2020
***kosいつも生徒に寄り添ってくれる優しい先生です。またよろしくお願いします。Jan 28, 2020
***ukitThank you Ayame san for the lesson. Your way of teaching is very clear and motivates me to speak more in English. I enjoyed the conversation. Hav… moreJan 27, 2020
***kos色々とこちらの要望に応じてくださり、とても良いレッスンができていると思います。時折、日本語でも説明してくださるので、理解がしやすいようです。これからもよろしくお願いします＾＾Jan 11, 2020