This lesson is for children between the ages of 8-14 who can and want to practice speaking with a native English speaker.
- In the lesson the tutor will ask questions to the student. For example: what did you eat for breakfast today?
- This lesson can be taken many times and it is also available inside the English Lesson Variety Pack. The tutor will get to know the student and base the conversation on the student's interests. For example: Baseball or Harry Potter.
- To practice speaking with a native English speaker.
- To learn how to ask and answer questions.
- To speak using basic present, past and future tenses.
- To learn new vocabulary.
- If this is your first lesson, please advise the tutor of your child's English level and their interests when booking the lesson.
- During the lesson the tutor will type any mispronounced words, new vocabulary and expressions inside the skype chat box for you to study after the lesson.
- During the lesson the tutor will suggest ways to rephrase your sentences to sound more natural. These suggestions will also be typed into the skype chat box.
- Before the lesson finishes the tutor will give you verbal feedback on your speaking and pronunciation.