What are life hacks?
Life hacks are little ways to make our life easier.
They can be pretty creative sometimes. They are usually designed to cut down on time or just generally make your life easier.
Here are a few examples.
1. When buying a bag of lettuce, buy the flattest bag possible. When greens are packaged the air is sucked out, then as they age they give off gas, making the bag puffier.
2. Eating guacamole can make you happier. Avocados help boost serotonin levels in the brain.
3. Arm or hand fall asleep? (numb) Rock your head from side to side. This will release the pressure on the nerves in your neck and will wake up the limb.
4. Dieting tip: Treat Soda like it’s candy, not as a drink. Most sodas and candy have an equal amount of sugar.
5. Jumping rope is one of the best forms of cardio out there. Doing 10-15 minutes burns 200 calories! Great for a quick workout when you’re strapped for time.