Over 500 million people speak Spanish worldwide. It is the official language in 20 different countries and it is the most popular second language in The United States.
2. It will help your career
Spanish speaking countries have excellent business prospects and Spanish is widely used as a working language.
3. Enjoy amazing destinations
If you like traveling, there are many destinations in Latin America that should be on your bucket list. Here is a list of some of the best and most beautiful places you should visit:
* Machu Pichu (Peru)
* Uyuni salt flats (Bolivia)
* Glaciers National Park (Argentina)
* Caño Cristales (Colombia) also called the "River of five colors"
* Atacama Desert (Chile)* Riviera Maya (Mexico)
4. It's easier than you imagine
Spanish will require less instructional time than other languages. Spanish is phonetic, which means that as long as you memorize the sounds of each letter of the alphabet, you can read any word.
Don't wait any longer and learn Spanish!